Range: 1/16" to 1/4"
O-Rings have always been tough to check using an ordinary A-scale durometer, but we now offer the O-Ring Fixturing set (ORF-1) which enables the user to check o-rings with the combination of an A-scale Rex Durometer and a operating stand. The set consists of five fixtures and one set plug (for setting operating stand travel). The standard O.R.F.-1 set can be used to test O-Rings with cross sections of 1/16", 3/32", 1/8", 3/16" and 1/4". Custom and metric o-ring fixtures can be special ordered.
- Measures O-Rings 1/16" to 1/4"
- 5 standard English sized fixtures and set plug included
- Stainless steel construction
- Made in the USA
Durometer Test Stand
- Eliminates operator error in the A, B, and O scales
- Stainless steel and anodized aluminum construction
- Made in the U.S.A.
Precision Durometer With Memory
- Includes NIST Calibration Certificate
- Conforms to ASTM D-2240