Specially designed for the skate community
The Rex RX-1600-A120 durometer features a scale specifically designed for testing the hardness of skateboard wheels that measures up to 120 on the "A" scale. Normal type A durometers only read to 100 however as wheel manufacturers began to satisfy the demand from riders who wanted harder wheels, wheels with hardness ratings over 100 A became available.
Our RX-1600-A120 features a dial that reads from 20 to 120 on the "A" scale to allow wheel manufacturers and riders to accurately measure their wheels in the over 100 range.
- Rex RX-1600-A120 Skateboard Wheel Durometer
- Instruction manual
- Metal Carrying Case
- Specially designed for the skate community
- Made in the USA
- Includes carrying case.
- 120 is better than 100
|Measuring Range||20 - 120 A Scale|
|Accuracy||1 durometer unit|
|Dimensions||2.25" x 6.125"H|
- Includes NIST-Traceable Calibration Certificate
- Conforms to ASTM D-2240, DIN 53505, ISO 868, JIS K 7215 and ISO 7619. Asker C model conforms to JIS K-7312.
- 18 mm diameter footer provides stable basis for testing and conforms to all International Standards
Digital Durometer Tester
- High and low buttons for setting tolerance limits
- Holds Peak reading until reset
- 0.1 Unit Resolution
- Conforms to ASTM D-2240, DIN 53505, ISO 868, JIS K 7215 & ISO 7619. Asker C model conforms to JIS K-7312